1) Faster Growth Tamuks on average (slower in winter and heat of summer - faster at other times) will get to 5# by 8 - 10 weeks depending on a variety of factors. Choosing to follow our proven plan will guarantee you to get 5# in 8 weeks ON AVERAGE. Obviously this means less feed costs. Do the math and see what you think.
2) Early Breeding You don't have to wait for 6-12 months to breed these rabbits. They are ready around 4 months (sometimes earlier for bucks). IT IS IMPORTANT, however, that because of this early fertility you should separate does and bucks early. 2-3 months is HIGHLY recommended .
3) Better Fertility Rarely in optimum conditions as recommended by us, should you have breeding or fertility issues. What does that mean to you? NO LOSS OF PRODUCTION. This is a VERY important factor, especially for the beginning commercial producer.
4) Less Cage Space With your rabbits ready to sell at 8 weeks, you need less cage space for fryers. You will turn them over fast. Again saving you setup and maintenance.
5) Less fighting with bucks Most people who have raised rabbits have understood that once the bucks get to 10 weeks, their hormones rage. Bucks will fight and fight to the death. Most breeders have experienced losses because of this. Our bucks don't reach maturity until AFTER they are 5 pounds so it saves you less loss and headaches.
6) More Money in your Pocket All the things we have talked about here just mean that you will save money and putting MORE in your pocket. We think that is worth a lot to us and to others.